Download the new Children's Cell Report here
Icebreaker: Ask the children if they know any person highly respected and whom they respect the most.
Good Reports: Introduce new children and let the children share about last week, testimonies of what God has done. Share your testimony as well.
Praise & Worship: Prepare songs of your choice and pick a few of the children to lead others in praise and worship.
Topic: THE VISITATION OF THE NEW BORN BABY
Objective: By the end of cell, Children should know that Jesus is to be respected and honoured. And in everything, we need to honour Him and Love Him.
Bible Verse: Luke 2:8-20, Matthew 2:1-20
Tell the story in an animated way, Please act out the story- identify children and take them through before cell starts (those who will be acting OR if you have small number, Read the story to the children.
1. Which people were in the story?
2. How did they know about the birth of Jesus?
3. How did the magicians know?
4. What did the magicians and shepherd do after seeing Jesus?
5. What have we learnt from our lesson?
Memory Verse: JOHN 3:16 For God so loved the World that He gave His only Son, whoever believes in Him will have eternal life.
WAY OF MEMORIZING: Get a ball or rolled pieces of paper and a bucket or basin and ask the children to say the memory verse as they throw the ball or papers in the bucket from a distance, one who misses the bucket says the verse ten times. Give chance to at least every child to throw a ball.
It’s very important to worship and respect God in everything
Prayer Time: Pray as the Spirit leads in line with the children’s family needs.
1. Please remember to report when you meet with the children and also when you don’t meet.
2. Have a great week and love you lots in Jesus’ name.
3. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year