HISTORY MAKERS CELL GUIDE - 29 NOVEMBER 2023
RETURN TO YOUR FIRST LOVE
WATOTO CHURCH VISION
(Recite the vision together)
We are an English speaking cell-based community church celebrating Christ, growing and multiplying as each one reaches one, touching those around us with the love of Jesus, bringing healing to the cities and to the nations.
Take some time to worship God in song.
Jesus is coming back for a church that is in love with Him, not a church that tolerates Him - Ps Eddie Mwesigye
Mention three things that you would tell your younger self 10 years ago.
Revelation 2:1-7, 2 Peter 3:13-14, Matthew 24:12
(Ask the cell members what stood out for them)
1. What do the above scriptures reveal to you about your First love and why you need to return to God?
2. Reflecting on your life and habits, could you share aspects that might have caused a distance from your First love? How have these factors impacted your connection with Jesus?
3. Which specific habits or spiritual disciplines stand out to you from your season of Fist love and devotion to Jesus?
Return in prayer to your first love for God. (Consider the 3Rs- Remember, Repent, Return) Pray for each other's needs as a cell family.
HISTORY MAKERS CHALLENGE:
This week, spend time to intentionally remember how your first love with God was in the past. Take off time to return in prayer to your first love.
As Watoto Church, each time we meet, we give a crane (500 shillings coin / 50 South Sudan pounds) to support our build God’s house campaign. You can drop the crane collection in the gift box in your campus or use mobile money;
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165*3#, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185*9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give