KARA CELL GUIDE - 27 MAY 2020
“Believers aren’t satisfied being on the fence for Jesus Christ because He has put in their hearts a desire to be totally involved for Him. A Christian life of mediocrity, selfishness and fruitlessness only produces frustration and dissipation.” - Oswald Chambers
Record an audio trying out a rap/freestyle about your yourself and what you have been doing during the lock down.
1 John 2:15-17, Revelation 3:15-20, Revelation 2:1-7
1. What does it mean to be double minded? Share a time when you were double minded.
2. “Neither cold nor warm.” Why is it that we Christians today find it so hard to remain sold out to God?
3. Share practical ways of how we can stay rooted in Christ and not entangled in to the pleasures of this world.
If you have lost the first love you had for God because of continuous sin, addictions, loving the world. Take off time and pray that God may restore and bring salvation to your heart. He is waiting for you.
1. Encourage two people with a Phone-call or a text this week and remind them of God’s love for them and also reach out to someone who doesn’t know Christ.
2. As a cell decide which book in the Bible you are going to start reading and discussing on a daily basis to for spiritual growth in this season.
1. Join us for our online celebration this Sunday live on watotochurch.com/online , NBS and UBC ( 10am & 12pm)
2. Don’t forget to join us for an amazing TWITTER discussion this Sunday at 4pm.
3. Watch out for KaraLive happening online next month. Details to follow.
1. For counselling call: +256 779 676 318, +256 756 260 071, +256 704 881 032
THE KINGDOM OF GOD FIRST