KARA CELL GUIDE - 22 September 2021
WHO ARE WE?: Identity
Introduction: ‘We do not behave out of our identity, we behave out of our understanding of our identity in Christ.’ - Shelley Hendrix
Ice Breaker: In three words, how would your family and friends describe you?
Matthew 16:13-19, Matthew 12:46-50 (Have a Cell member send an audio)
1. In Matthew 16:13-19, Jesus asked his disciples who they thought He was? Share who Jesus is to you!
2. 1 John 3:1-3 says we are called children of God. Share some ways you can intentionally live a life that reflects this truth to your loved ones and those in your community.
3. Share and pray for your needs.
• For the next 30 days make time daily to read through the entire Book of James in one sitting.
• Join us for our online celebration this Sunday live on https://watotochurch.online.church/ NBS (10am and 12pm), Radio one 87.9 FM @10:00am, Facebook Watoto Church Juba) @ 11:00am, SSBC TV @ 12:00pm and Advance youth Radio @ noon.
• As a cell, agree to either sponsor a Watoto child, or give a donation towards the Watoto Child care ministries.
ARISE AND SHINE