A wedding date should be booked at least Six (6) months in advance with the appropriate Watoto Church Administrator.
An HIV Test and Counseling report not more than six weeks from date of booking. Tests must be done together as a couple at the recommended Health Service Providers. i.e. IMC, CASE and SAS.
An Original letter of blessing from the parents/guardians of the bride-to-be.
Couples must go through the appropriate counselling:
(i) Pastoral counselling/One-on-One: before their wedding is conducted or officiated by a Watoto Church Pastor at the Church or at any Gazetted venue. This includes at least four counseling sessions conducted by the Pastor and Marriage Mentors endorsed by the District/Assistant Pastor.
(ii) Group Premarital Counselling Classes: Conducted as group sessions at the church. The classes which constitute Twelve mandatory sessions must be completed at least Two months to the wedding date.
Wedding fees of Ugx 600,000/= (i.e. Church Fee - 450,000/- and Worship Team – Ugx 150,000/-) must be paid two months prior to the wedding date to confirm the booking.
* Please note that all fees are to be paid at the Watoto Church Accounts counter and for every payment, a receipt is to be issued by the Cashier and copies submitted to the Wedding Administrator.
Wedding Rehearsals are mandatory and are to be supervised by the Pastor or designated Administrative Assistant. They MUST be held with the entire bridal entourage, 1 week before the wedding day.
No wedding will be booked on a DATE that coincides with a significant Watoto Church Event(s).
See full Wedding Guidelines (PDF)
Download and fill the forms below;
1. Bride to be's Parents' Letter of Blessing (PDF)
3. Pre-Marital Counseling Curriculum (PDF)
4. WeddingBookingForm.pdf (PDF)
5. Wedding Ceremony Application Form (PDF)
6. Wedding Guidelines (PDF)
7. Wedding Order of Service Form (PDF)