Icebreaker: What drives you to do the job you do or you would desire to do?
Worship: Worship the Lord in song
ASK: Prayer and Fasting!
Today, we want to focus on yet another aspect that goes hand in hand with prayer; and that is fasting. Throughout the bible, you'll notice that people often fasted, and it is often, if not always associated with prayer.
TEXT: Matthew 9:14-17, Psalms 42:1-2, Luke 4:1-2
- What is at the heart of biblical fasting?
- How can your fasting be more effective?
- Spend some time this week in prayer and fasting for your individual needs, family, the church and the nation.
- Couples intending to get married between October 2019 and May 2020 are invited for the pre-Marital Counselling Classes that will be happening every Tuesday, 6pm at Watoto Church Downtown and every Friday at Ntinda and Lubowa.
- Watoto Neighbourhood is preparing to enroll vulnerable women for discipleship. For cells that still have the vulnerable woman they identified last year who qualified basing on the criteria overleaf, please forward the details to your Celebration Point. Download the Recruitment Form or fill it here.
- Are you in need of counselling? Get in touch via our counselling lines on +256776 260007 or +256 76260071 for someone to talk to.
Faith Over Fear
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community