Icebreaker: What is that one thing you crave to eat any day, any time?
Worship: My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long. Psalm 71:8
EASTER SERIES: JESUS’ SUFFERING
Last weekend we continued with Easter Series - Jesus' suffering for our sake.
Text: Matthew 26:26-28, Matthew 18:21-35, Ephesians 4:31-32.
- Describe the feelings that fill your heart when you read the verses (Matt 27:11-31) narrate Jesus’ painful journey to the cross)
- Why did Jesus have to go through this horrific suffering on the way to the cross?
- We learnt from last weekend message that “Jesus suffered so that we could receive His blessings.” What are the blessings that we receive from Jesus’ suffering?
Take time and pray for one another
- Job Opportunities: Watoto is seeking for qualified personnel to fill the positions of Chief Finance Officer & Clinical Officer. Visit www.watotochurch.com/jobs for details. Deadline for submitting your application is 16th March 2018.
- Free Counselling is available during the week, Mon – Friday, 9am- 5pm at Watoto Church Downtown- 0776-260007/ 0776-260071
- Plot for S.6 Vacists! The Hood is a six month discipleship and mentorship program devoted to empowering your daughter/son. It is happening every Tuesday & Thursday 2pm-5pm at Watoto Church Downtown.
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community