Icebreaker: What was the one thing that made you decide to come back for cell after your first visit?
Worship: Prepare to worship the Lord in Song
CREATED FOR COMMUNITY: Cell!
Each one of us was created for community. This is why as a Church we celebrate Christ and we care for one another within small groups called cells.
Text: Acts 2:42-48
1. From the passage we see the idea of cell (small groups), where it says “... attending temple together and breaking bread in their homes...” What are some of the benefits of attending cell regularly? Acts.4: 46-47.2.
2. It’s clear from the scripture we’ve read that cells (small group) meetings by believers in the early church had great impact. Acts 2:47. Why was this so? 3. What practical steps can we take as a cell to allow:
a) Growth and discipleship of members. Acts 2:42
b) Care for one another. Acts 2:44-45
4. As cell members, let’s take some time to pray and care for each other.
1. Pre-marital counseling starts on Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 5:30 pm at Watoto Church Downtown. Register at the Cell resource point and be there in person.
2. Watoto Sisterhood would like to connect with all the single mothers and widows, please register with 0772437774.
3. Job opportunity: Watoto Child Care ministries is seeking to recruit a Child Support Assistant. For details on the job requirements and how to apply, See the jobs section. Deadline for applications is 27th July 2018.
4. Watoto Church is partnering with One Hope and Southeastern University to provide future business leaders an opportunity to earn a degree from this US-accredited university at an amazing value! For more information, visit: watoto.christianhalls.com
5. History Makers Camp 2018 - Eldoret, Kenya. Theme: GPS - Gal 5:25-26 Fee: UGX 350,000/=. Must have: Yellow fever card. Passport/National ID. Payments at your district campus cell tables/Youth Hub. Deadline for payment 30th July 2018.
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community