Ice Breaker: Share a scenario when you started something with so much strength and enthusiasm but eventually lost it along the way.
Worship: So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
We are into our new series of messages on “Finishing Strong.” We have so far looked at lessons from Saul and Samson.
Text: Judges 16: 1-31
1. Samson had the great privilege of being a judge in the nation of Israel. However, he faced hindrances in fulfilling his role as judge. What were some of those hindrances?
2. From Samson’s story, what lessons we can learn about finishing strong?
3. In what areas of your life are you struggling to finish strong? Share and pray with one another.
1. Christmas Cantata 2017 is here, if you would like to join the cantata volunteer team, you are invited to attend a volunteer briefing this THURSDAY 23RD/NOV, 6:00pm at Down Town, see you there.
2. Spread the love this Christmas; bless our Watoto children with a Christmas gift. Check with the Cell Information Centers at your Celebration Point for details of the children assigned to your cell. Clearly mark and deliver the gifts to your Celebration Point by 3rd Dec 2017!
3. Morph Camp, exclusive to teenagers (P.7 Vacation to S.6 Vac) at Seroma Christian High School for 140,000 only from 3rd - 9th January 2018. Come be a blessing to the next generation of leaders by facilitating teens small groups, organizing creative sports, counselling, prayer, missions, security and housekeeping. For more information please contact 0777686888/0753298099.
We Are Family
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community