Watoto Church Home Cell: 17 January 2018
Icebreaker: Recite the Watoto Church Vision as a cell. Which part of the vision are you most excited about and why?
Worship: Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Psalms 103:1
Text: Mark 5:24-34, Jeremiah 29:11,
1. What does it mean to have audacious faith?
2. From the Scripture; Mark 5:24-29, how did the woman with an issue of blood demonstrate audacious faith?
3. As Christians, what is it that you think we need to have to be people of audacious faith?
4. Share 2 things that you desire to achieve in 2018 and yet they seem impossible in your sight. Then pray and trust God to do them
- Watoto Leadership summit: All Watoto Cell and Ministry leaders are invited. Please come and be inspired by John and Helen Burns on Saturday, 20th January 2018 at 9am to 1pm at Watoto Church Ntinda
- Join the Launchpad, a training program aimed at equipping young adults with a minimum of a tertiary level education with skills needed to successfully join the marketplace. If interested, please collect and return your application form to the Youth Office at Watoto Church Downtown by 2nd January 2018. This program is offered to you at a fee of UGX 300,000. For more information please call 0777774186 or 0773102055.
- Valentines Dinner – All Marrieds are invited for the Couples Dinner & Dance on 11th Feb, 2018. Fee is 120,000@ couple. Theme – “You are Royalty” Buy your card at the cell table. C u there and invite a friend. For more information please call;- 0776-260007/ 0776-260071
- Pre- Marital Counseling for couples intending to get married between March- October 2018, will commence on 6th February, 2018, at Watoto Church downtown, 5.30pm. Please register at the Cell table and fill in your Wedding booking form.