We are glad that we are now able to gather responsibly in our small groups/cells across the country. In order for us to continue to care for each other during this period, our advice is that small group meetings take place in an open area to allow for social distancing, and at a time appropriate to abide by curfew restrictions. If you’re unable to set up suitable conditions to meet in person, we encourage you to continue meeting virtually in the meantime.
Please remember to submit your report online on Cellpoint: cell.watotochurch.com
CELL LEADER’S GUIDE: 13 JANUARY 2021
ICEBREAKER: If you had to describe your life’s purpose in one sentence, what would it be?
WORSHIP:“Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord.” Psalm 150:6
WATOTO VISION WEEKEND
TEXT: Proverbs 29:18
- Why is it important to have a personal vision?
- Share the attributes of a vision that make it successful.
- We learnt from the weekend’s sermon that a cooperate vision like Watoto Church’s vision requires collective commitment. How can we each contribute to the success of the vision of Watoto Church?
- Share and commit your personal vision before God in prayer.
- God has been faithful to us in the past as Watoto church; and as we look to the future, take some time as a cell, and pray that together we’ll make a contribution in seeing the vision of Watoto Church come to fruition.
CRANE IN CELL
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
- MTN MoMo pay, dial *165 * 3 #, momo code 148775
- Airtel money dial *185 * 9 # Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
- As a church, our theme for 2021 is ‘ARISE & SHINE’ taken from Isaiah 60:1 (AMP).With this confidence we are spending 3 weeks in prayer and fasting, 11 to 29 January 2021, seeking God and asking Him to shine His glory in our lives, family, church, and the nation. We encourage you to tune into 104.1 Power FM, from Monday to Friday, for a time of prayer with a pastor at 7:30am and 12pm. Download the prayer guide here.
- For any counseLling needs, get in touch with us through our counseLling phone lines on +256776260007 or +256776260071 for someone to talk to.
*Please remember to submit your report online on Cellpoint: cell.watotochurch.com
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community
ARISE AND SHINE