Guidelines to Facilitate Online Cell Chats
- Identify a cell meeting time that is appropriate for everybody and communicate on the group chat well ahead of time and Invite all the members to be part, you might want to call any member that does not acknowledge the communication on the group chat.
- Start the meeting on time; share a question at a time and allow members make their contributions before going to the next discussion point and tell members to avoid interrupting on-going discussions, e.g. by posting unrelated issues or videos
- Agree on smooth continuous engagement giving each other response time (give specific response time, e.g. 30 secs). After the discussions, encourage the members to take time and pray individually for the prayer items as you close. This session should take between 1hr -1hr 30 mins
Please remember to submit your report online on Cellpoint: cell.watotochurch.com
CELL LEADER’S GUIDE: 8 July 2020
ICEBREAKER: What technology innovation has had the most impact on your life?
WORSHIP: I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. My soul will boast in the LORD; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together. Psalms 34:1-3
PRAYER IN CELL
“Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you,” Jeremiah 29:12. God listens to us when we pray. As a cell family, let us spend some time in prayer today as we dedicate this second half of the year to God.
Let us pray for:
Family (Psalms 128:1-5)
- Healthy family relationships
- Provision and prosperity in our families
The Church (Ephesians 1:20-23 MSG)
- A great revival in the church; unity
- Pray for the leadership of Watoto Church and for provision as we continue to care for the most vulnerable in community
- Pray for the planting of Watoto Church Mbarara
Nation of Uganda and the rest of the world (2 Chronicles 7:14)
- Healing from the covid-19 pandemic and its negative ramifications
- Economic revival
- Peaceful and successful 2021 National elections for Uganda
Personal needs (Psalms 34:9-10)
- Share any other prayer needs you have and together, bring them to God in prayer.
- Let us continue ‘Caring for Community’ during this season by supporting our Watoto Homes. Your generous contribution of 30,000/= feeds a child/mother, while 270,000/= feeds an entire family of 8 children and a mother per month. Donations in kind of food and sanitation supplies are very welcome. Visit www.watotochurch/watotovillages for more information or contact 0776399266/0782830470. You can also email us on email@example.com
- Pre-marital Counselling classes for all those intending to wed between Sept- 2020 and April 2021, will start in August 2020. Please register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or WhatsApp- 0786-970771, 0752-610002
- For any other counselling needs, get in touch with us via our counselling phone lines on +256776260007 or +256776260071 for someone to talk to.
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community