Guidelines to Facilitate Online Cell Chats
- Identify a cell meeting time that is appropriate for everybody and communicate on the group chat ahead of time and invite all the members to be part, you might want to call any member that does not acknowledge the communication on the group chat.
- Start the meeting on time; share a question at a time and allow members to make their contributions before going to the next discussion point and tell members to avoid interrupting on-going discussions, e.g. by posting unrelated issues
- Agree on smooth continuous engagement giving each other response time (give specific response time, e.g. 30 secs). After the discussions, encourage the members to take time and pray individually for the prayer items as you close. This session should take between 1hr -1hr 30 mins
- If affordable, buy data bundles or airtime credits and do conference voice or audio; better still Skype call.
For members that cannot access the chat (might not have a smart phone), please communicate with them and find a way of sharing the guide with them; ask them to make their contributions and prayer requests which you can share on the group chat.
CELL LEADER’S GUIDE: 1st April 2020
Icebreaker: What do you do when your hope is disappointed?
Worship: Psalms 91:1-6
SAVIOUR KING: Jesus Our Help In Suffering
As we get ready for Easter, we continue with our sermon series “Saviour- King”. The goal of the teachings on the Saviour- King is that we may know Him and make Him known to others especially in these difficult times of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Text: Hebrews 12:1-3
- What is your view about suffering in this world?
- What can we as Christians do in the midst of suffering; especially COVID-19?
- How does Jesus help us in our time of need?
- Take time and pray for friends, family and our nation to be delivered from impact of COVID-19.
- Church Online: Catch our online celebration services on Sundays, 10am and 12pm at www.watotochurch.com/online or on air on 104.1 Power FM
- Generosity: You can give from wherever you are by Mobile Money, Cheque, Bank Transfers and Deposits or you can give cash by dropping your offering in the gift boxes at any of our Celebration points. For details, check out www.watotochurch.com/give
- Are you in need of counselling? Get in touch with us via our counselling phone lines on +256776260007 or +256776260071 for someone to talk to.
The Kingdom of God First
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community