Guidelines for Online cell meeting:
Identify a cell meeting time that is appropriate for everybody and communicate on the group chat well ahead of time inviting all the members to be part. Remember to Start the meeting on time; and also remind members to avoid interrupting on-going discussions, e.g., by posting unrelated issues or videos. After the discussions, encourage the members to take time and pray individually for the prayer items as you close. The online cell session should take between 1hr -1hr 30 mins.
In-person: For cells meeting physically, please do not forget to follow the MoH safety guidelines.
CELL LEADER’S GUIDE: 26th January 2022
Ice breaker: Recite the Watoto vision
Worship: “Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.“ Psalm 103:1
Text: Proverbs 29:18, Habakkuk 2:2-3, 1 Corinthians 2:9
4 Pillars That Define Cells are;
- Meaningful relationships
- Spiritual growth
- Leadership development
- Community engagement
- Take time as a cell to come up with two practical initiatives for each pillar.
TAKE TIME TO PRAY TOGETHER FOR:
a) The strategies to implement the 4 pillars above as a cell.
b) Watoto Key 2022 Goals: e.g; launch for the Watoto Church Mbarara in person gathering, and launch for the Watoto Church Jinja.
c) Pray for the personal needs.
Crane in cell
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
- MTN MoMo pay, dial *165 * 3 #, momo code 148775
- Airtel money dial *185 * 9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
- To all our WATOTO SPONSORS AND PARTNERS, thank you very much for sharing the love of Jesus through #CaringForCommunity. YOUR SUPPORT IS WORKING BY TRANSFORMING THE LIVES OF OUR CHILDREN & MOTHERS. You can make your monthly payments through mobile money & bank transfer. Call or WhatsApp 0779-676559 or visit https://watotochurch.com/UGPartner/ or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- ALL WATOTO CHURCH 21 DAYS OF PRAYER AND FASTING: Monday 10th January – Friday 28th January; In-person morning at afternoon prayer at Downtown, Entebbe, Gulu and Juba at 6:30am and 12:30pm daily. Online (Zoom, YouTube, Facebook) at the same time. Power Fm at 7:30am and 12pm daily. Evening of Prayer will be on Friday 28th January on Power Fm and online 9pm-2am.
- Group Pre- Marital Counselling Classes for all those planning to get married at Watoto Church between March - September 2022, starts on 5th February, 2022. Please register with email@example.com/ or Call 0786-970771
- For any counsleling needs, get in touch with us through our counselling phone lines on +256776260007 or +256776260071 for someone to talk to.
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community.