Guidelines for Online Cell Meetings: Identify a cell meeting time that is appropriate for everybody and communicate on the group chat well ahead of time inviting all the members to be part. Remember to start the meeting on time; and also remind members to avoid interrupting ongoing discussions, e.g., by posting unrelated issues or videos. After the discussions, encourage the members to take time and pray individually for the prayer items as they close. The online cell session should take between 1hr -1hr 30 mins. n-person: For cells meeting physically, please do not forget to follow the MoH safety guidelines.
CELL LEADER’S GUIDE: 22 JUNE 2022
Note to cell leader: Please listen to the cell audio and read through this guide, pray, and prepare. Please ensure that the members are cared for.
Ice breaker: What is the one thing that people would find surprising about you?
Worship: “As for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more.” Psalm 71:14
HOLY SPIRIT: EMPOWERS US TO BE WITNESSES!
Text: Acts 1:8, Acts 2:1-4, Acts 4:29-31, John 15:18-27
1. Share your experience when you witnessed to someone about Jesus.
2. What does God, the Holy Spirit empower us to do as witnesses?
3. Name at least 2 people you want to meet and share with the gospel in the next 7 days.
4. Take time and pray for each another for the baptism and in filling of the Holy Spirit especially to be effective witnesses of Christ.
Crane in cell
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165*3#, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185*9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community