Watoto Church Home Cell: 26 September 2018
a) If you were President for a day, and could only make 2 decisions that affect the whole country, what would they be?
b) (After answers) How do those decisions affect Uganda 10 years from today?
Worship: Prepare 2 songs 2 days before cell, send a text to the cell members to get the lyrics and ask someone to lead as you sing and worship together as a cell.
I LOVE UGANDA: My Inheritance!
Text: Acts 17:26-27, Matthew 25:14-30
1. Why were the two servants rewarded and why was the 3rd servant cursed?
2. What two things can you start to do this week to faithfully steward Uganda?
3. How can we hold each other accountable for the stewardship of Uganda?
4. Pray that;
- We will enjoy our inheritance
- We will pass our Christian heritage on to the next generation
- All ladies are invited for Watoto Sisterhood: Ignite your passion this Friday 28 September 2018, 6:30pm at Watoto Church Downtown, Guest Speaker: Bobbie Houston from Hillsong Church. Dress Code: African Girl
- Don’t miss the opportunity to be a blessing with this year's My Miracle Missions Offering on 27 & 28 October at all our campuses. Theme: God Will Be Praised! Pray, prepare and get ready to give as an individual or family!
- Are you skilled in Soccer or Basketball and have a passion of sharing Christ with young people through Sports? The Watoto Sports Academy has an opportunity for you to serve as a volunteer alongside passionate Coaches who are called to inspire our children to reach their full potential. If interested, please call 0782547464 or 0782017517.
- Here is another opportunity for you to bless a Watoto Child with a Christmas gift. The list of the names will be out soon.