Icebreaker: What is the weirdest thought you've ever heard about what happens to people when they die?
Worship: Prepare 2 songs 2 days before cell, send a text to the cell members to get the lyrics and ask someone to lead as you sing and worship together as a cell.
TOPIC: What happens WHEN WE DIE?
Text: Luke 16:19-31, 2 Peter 3:9
In our current series WHAT HAPPENS, last weekend we learnt that how we live now determines where we will spend eternity.
- In line with Luke 16:19-31, what happens when someone dies?
- Knowing that those who are not born again will go to hell (Mark 9:43-48), what responsibility do we have as Christians in helping change the destination of those that do not know Jesus?
- Share practically what you are going to do this week to lead someone to Christ and also find someone to hold you accountable when we meet next week.
- Mention your needs and care for each other in prayer.
- Partner with us in reaching out to the community around us by signing up as a POWER PARTNER, or by contributing financially through POWER FM. Mobile Money lines 0776106104 or 0700104104 .
- Remember to pick the names of the Watoto Children assigned to your cell to bless them this Christmas from the cell resource table at your celebration point.
- As a cell or individual, sign up to sponsor a life today at only 70,000 ugx per month. Your support will help give vulnerable children the opportunity to reach their God-given potential. On-going sponsors please pass by the sponsorship tables at your district, and pick letters from your sponsored children.
- Sign up to mentor and disciple a senior high school teenager (S.4 – S.6) at the Morph Camp 09th – 15th December 2018. For any inquiries contact 0776-260013.
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community