Guidelines to Facilitate Online Cell Chats
- Identify a cell meeting time that is appropriate for everybody and communicate on the group chat well ahead of time and Invite all the members to be part, you might want to call any member that does not acknowledge the communication on the group chat.
- Start the meeting on time; share a question at a time and allow members make their contributions before going to the next discussion point and tell members to avoid interrupting on-going discussions, e.g. by posting unrelated issues or videos
- Agree on smooth continuous engagement giving each other response time (give specific response time, e.g. 30 secs). After the discussions, encourage the members to take time and pray individually for the prayer items as you close. This session should take between 1hr -1hr 30 mins
Please remember to submit your report online on Cellpoint: cell.watotochurch.com
CELL LEADER’S GUIDE: 27 May 2020
Icebreaker: Share a family tradition that you find very interesting.
Worship: “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.” 1 Chronicles 16:34
THRIVING FAMILIES: God’s Purpose And Design.
A Nation is only as strong as its families. We started a new sermon series on THRIVING FAMILIES, so we can learn some truths from God’s word to help us thrive in our families.
Text: Genesis 2:18-25
We learnt from the weekend sermon that thriving families and relationships are built on God’s design and purpose.
- What are the key factors in God's design and purpose for family?
- How have we gone away from God’s perfect design and purpose for family? Are there areas in your family that defer from God's design and purpose?
- Share how as children of God, we can align ourselves to God’s design and purpose for family.
- Share personal prayer areas and pray and commit to do something to bring healing in your family.
- Spend some time giving thanks for our beautiful church family, Watoto Church, and the body of Christ in Uganda.
You can download the prayer guide from the church website: https://www.watotochurch.com/watotoprays.pdf
- #WatotoPrays; during the month of May, we will be praying together as a family from Monday to Friday. Please join the lunchtime prayer with a pastor at 12pm on 104.1 Power FM during these days. Also visit www.unite714.com as we join in a global prayer movement. Remember to join us online for an Evening of Prayer, Friday 29th May 2020 as we conclude the #WatotoPrays month of prayer.
- Generosity: You can give from wherever you are by Mobile Money, Cheque, Bank Transfers and Deposits or you can give cash by dropping your offering in the gift boxes at any of our Celebration points. For details, check out www.watotochurch.com/give
- Are you in need of counselling? Get in touch with us via our counselling phone lines on +256776260007 or +256776260071 for someone to talk to.
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community