Ice breaker: Let each member pronounce their last name (sur name) backwards. The one whose name makes the most sense receives a prize.
Worship: I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. Psalm 9:1
PRAYER IN CELL: GOD OF MIRACLES
GOD OF MIRACLES: MIRACLE OF MULTIPLICATION
We are in our series, “God of Miracles,” and last weekend we looked at the Miracle of Multiplication. We learnt that God multiplies what we have given to Him, and that we should give sacrificially and in expectation.
Text: Mark 10:27, 1 John 5:15, Jeremiah 29:12
- Our God is a God of Miracles; as we take some time in prayer, let’s trust in God’s miraculous Protection, Provision and Multiplication as we pray for;
- Our individual lives
- Nation, and
- The Church.
- Let’s continue to pray specifically for His provision so we can all participate in the My Miracle Missions Offering on the 28 & 29 October 2017.
- This year’s My Miracle Missions Offering will be on the weekend of 28 & 29 October 2017 at all our celebration points. Please pray and prepare as a family or individual. Continue to get ready to give extravagantly to our Lord!
- Watoto Neighborhood is in the process of recruiting vulnerable women in the community. Pick an identification questionnaire, interview and return to the CELL SERVICE CENTER at Watoto Church| Downtown to aid our social workers in the recruitment process.
- Watoto 360° is Watoto church’s holistic discipleship & leadership program for young adults (18-25 yrs) with emphasis on spiritual growth, character development and preparation for service. Register for the Jan 2018 intake. For more details write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0788833699
- The School of Community Leadership exists to equip leaders to be “Change Agents in their Spheres of Influence, Communities and the Nation”. Register for the Jan 2018 intake by writing to email@example.com or visit the School of community leadership offices for more details.
- Report on-line on CellPoint at cell.watotochurch.com. For any inquiries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/Whatsapp 0776001978.