Icebreaker: If you could have witnessed anything in history, what would you have wanted to see and why?
Worship: Praise the Lord our God; worship before his throne! Holy is he! (Psalm 99:5)
PRAYER IN CELL: Family Matters!
Prayer is the foundation to building STRONG, HAPPY and HEALTHY families. Because FAMILY MATTERS, let’s take some time and commit our families and the families in this nation to God in prayer.
Text: Joshua 24:15, 1 John 5:14-15.
1. Let’s pray for;
2. Share personal and family needs and care for one another in prayer.
1. Watoto church wide seed projects will take place on 2nd June. Pray, identify needs and engage your community. Download the Seed Project Planning Form here. Submit your plans to your district to inform them of what you are intending to do by latest Sun 27th May 2018 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. TRAIN is an initiative designed to raise the leadership capacity within your organization, but will also provide much-needed resources to invest in the raising of orphans in the care of Watoto. Contact 0777 075940/0776 399266, Email: email@example.com
3. Job Opportunities: Watoto Schools are seeking to recruit qualified teachers for different subjects in Primary, Secondary and Technical schools. Please check the Church notice boards for more information.
4. The family ministry would like to connect with all single mothers and widows to support you in this journey of life as we build strong families. Please register at the cell tables at your districts, through sms/whatsapp to 0772437774 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community