CELL LEADER’S GUIDE: 21 SEPTEMBER 2022
Play the game, “musical chairs” (OR you can also use an object that is being passed around for this). When the music stops, that individual (with the object or that has failed to find a seat) needs to perform their traditional or cultural dance for one minute.
Worship: Isaiah 25:1 (NIV)
LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.
Scriptures: 1 Peter 2:9-12, Matthew 5:13-16, Romans 12:1-2
In our new sermon series, “A NEW CULTURE”, we took time to study about the Culture of GODLINESS NOT COMPROMISE.
1. What is culture?
2. According to 1 Peter 2:9-12, we have a special identity as God's people. How should we live as God's people in the world today?
3. Matthew 5:13-16 teaches us that we, God's people, have a special mission to influence the culture around us. In what practical ways can we influence the ungodly culture around us?
4. Take time and pray for each other to be exemplary in godliness. As well, pray for the Church (God’s people), in Uganda & Juba, South Sudan to grow in their influence across both nations.
Crane In Cell
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165*3#, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185*9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
1. MARKETPLACE CONVENTION themed "An Exceptional Christian in the Marketplace" is happening on Thursday 29th and Friday 30th September 2022 at Watoto Church Downtown from 6pm. We have great speakers lined up and entrance is free! Don't miss.
2. Register for the INFLUENTIAL LEADERS BREAKFAST happening on Saturday 1st October at Mestil Hotel starting at 9am. Entrance fee is 85K. Book now on 0788616664/0759758682 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. LIMITED SLOTS available
3. Our Watoto mothers are doing an incredible job in raising 8 wonderful children each and providing a loving home for them. Join our Watoto journey by sponsoring a Watoto mother or child at only 70,000 UGX per month. Call or WhatsApp 0779-676559 or visit https://watotochurch.com/UGPartner/ or email email@example.com for more information.
4. Job Opportunities: Watoto is seeking for qualified personnel to fill various positions. Visit the website: www.watotochurch.com/careers or check the notice board at your Celebration Point for more information.5. For any counselling needs, get in touch with us through our counseling phone lines on 0776-260007 or 0776-260071.