We are glad that we are now able to gather responsibly in our small groups/cells across the country. In order for us to continue to care for each other during this period, our advice is that small group meetings take place in an open area to allow for social distancing, and at a time appropriate to abide by curfew restrictions. If you’re unable to set up suitable conditions to meet in person, we encourage you to continue meeting virtually in the meantime.
Please remember to submit your report online on Cellpoint: cell.watotochurch.com
MARRIEDS CELL LEADER’S GUIDE: JANUARY 2021
Happy New Year to you friends. The start of a new year is an opportunity for us to dream big, set goals and trust God to do great things in our lives. We thank God who brought us safely through the challenges of 2020, and trust Him to do exploits this year.
TOPIC: NEW BEGINNINGS
Isaiah 43:18-19- “Forget the former things, do not dwell on the past. SEE I AM DOING A NEW THING…”
1. Please share your plans for 2021 and let us trust God to accomplish them. [FAITH, FAMILY, FINANCES, HEALTH]
- 3 John 1:2 "I pray that you may prosper and be in good health, even as your soul prospers.”
- John 14:14 “If you ask me anything in my name, l will do it”.
2. Psalms 33:12 - Pray for peaceful elections in Uganda, and that godly leaders will be voted into office.
1. Are you in need of counselling? Get in touch with us via our counselling phone lines on +256776260007 or +256777935935 for someone to talk to.
The Kingdom of God First
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community