Guidelines to Facilitate Online Cell Chats
- Identify a cell meeting time that is appropriate for everybody and communicate on the group chat well ahead of time and Invite all the members to be part, you might want to call any member that does not acknowledge the communication on the group chat.
- Start the meeting on time; share a question at a time and allow members make their contributions before going to the next discussion point and Tell members to avoid interrupting on-going discussions, e.g. by posting unrelated issues or videos
- Agree on smooth continuous engagement giving each other response time (give specific response time, e.g. 30 secs). After the discussions, encourage the members to take time and pray individually for the prayer items as you close. This session should take between 1hr - 1hr 30 mins
Please remember to submit your report online on Cellpoint: cell.watotochurch.com
MARRIEDS CELL LEADER’S GUIDE: JULY 2020
We have just concluded our Family Month and we learnt principles that will help us to build Thriving Families.
Psalm 127: 1 - “Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labour in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stay awake in vain”
PRAYER FOR FAMILY
TEXT: Ephesians 3:14-end
- We have just crossed into the second half of the year. Please share 2 things that you are grateful to God for in this season?
- Mark 11:24 tells us that whatever you ASK in prayer, BELIEVE that you have received it, and IT WILL BE YOURS. Let us share our prayer needs and call upon the Lord to intervene in our lives and Protect, Provide and bless our Family, Work, Children and Businesses.
- Let’s pray for our Country Uganda and an end to Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Generosity: You can give from wherever you are by Mobile Money, Cheque, Bank Transfers and Deposits or you can give cash by dropping your offering in the gift boxes at any of our Celebration points. For details, check out www.watotochurch.com/give
- Are you in need of counselling? Get in touch with us via our counselling phone lines on +256776260007 or +256777935935 for someone to talk to.
The Kingdom of God First
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community