Guidelines to Facilitate Online Cell Chats
Please remember to submit your report online on Cellpoint: cell.watotochurch.com
MARRIEDS CELL LEADER’S GUIDE: SEPTEMBER 2020
This month we shall explore the topic of Parenting Teenagers. Many parents and society paint teenagers as troublesome, difficult, and rebellious. Our goal is to develop practices and principles that help to build and maintain healthy family relationships with our teenagers.
TOPIC: PARENTING TEENAGERS
TEXT: 1Timothy 4:12-15, Proverbs 22:6
1. Peer pressure is a big challenge for teenagers. Have you taken time to meet with and know your child’s friends, or what habits they are struggling with?
2. How can we encourage open and honest conversation with our teenagers without being judgmental?
3. From 1 Timothy 4:12, in what ways can we encourage our children to be rooted in God’s word and influence their Conduct, Faith and Purity?
*Next month, plan to have a Parents & Teens Dialogue to CONNECT with your children on a Saturday afternoon.
1. Generosity: You can give from wherever you are by Mobile Money, Cheque, Bank Transfers and Deposits or you can give cash by dropping your offering in the gift boxes at any of our Celebration points. For details, check out www.watotochurch.com/give
2. Are you in need of counselling? Get in touch with us via our counselling phone lines on +256776260007 or +256777935935 for someone to talk to.
The Kingdom of God First
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community