WHO WE ARE
Watoto 360° is Watoto church’s discipleship and leadership programme that was launched in 2010, to holistically disciple young adults with emphasis on spiritual growth, character development and preparation for service. It's for high school leavers and fresh college/university graduates between 18 and 25.
“Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come.”
- Watoto 360° is committed to Discipling a whole person so as to transform a whole community and the whole world for God’s glory.
- Mission Statement: “Discipling a whole person to transform a whole community and the whole world.”
- Our mission is based on I Timothy 4:8:
- Stimulate spiritual growth in the young people’s lives
- Inspire young people to discover their purpose in life
- Prepare young people to serve God in the local church
- Prepare young people to impact their communities and the world for Christ
- Strengthen one’s ability to relate with others
- Class sessions: Interactive teaching and learning in a classroom setting
- Practical ministry: Involvement of students in ministry activities within the Watoto family and in the community
- Recreational experiences: Participation in activities such as sports, music, dance, cultural events, trips within Uganda etc for relationship building and talent development
- Community outreach: Slum areas, hospitals, schools, prisons etc.
- Church ministry: Mid-week services, weekend celebration services, special events.
- Internship: Students are attached to various departments within Watoto Ministries to serve and learn practically.
NEW INTAKE 2018
-Running from 12 January-30 June 2018.
-Application deadline September 15, 2017
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.