Transformational Cell Leaders Guide 26 April 2017
Icebreaker: Tell us about the most recent person you had a crush on and what made you crush on them.
TOPIC: OVERCOMING LUST
SCRIPTURES: James 1:13-14, Proverbs 3:5-8, Psalms 119:9-11
1. Is there a distinction between sexual attraction and lust? Explain!
2. Share some of the situations that make you most vulnerable to lust?
3. Can we overcome lust? If yes, share practical ways.
Who was the father of Bathsheba?
Answers to last week: Jochebed (Exodus 6:20)
Thank you for deciding on the next camp destinations. Majority voted Arua, however the dates will not be favorable as most will be on campus. Therefore, the leadership decided camp will be in Hoima between the 15th to 21st Aug and are working on bringing the prices down
1. Facilitators are needed for the Children’s camp happening from 9th to 12th May. Please contact Nancy: 0784729823 or Ronald : 0774528571
2. MUK campus event is coming soon. WATCH THE SPACE!!
3. The last cell leaders meeting is on 29TH April Watoto Downtown. Its a must attend for all cell, sectional, zonal leaders and their interns @ Downtown.
We Are Family
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community