Icebreaker: If you could add a thirteenth month into the year where would you put it and what would you name it?
Worship: Psalms 107:1; “Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever."
1. Prior to the cell meeting, come up with a specific topic of discussion that you think will benefit the cell members.
2. Last weekend at the Watoto Family Festival, we celebrated 33 years of God's absolute faithfulness to us as Watoto Church. What was your personal highlight?
1. Saturday service launch at Watoto Church Ntinda, 27th May, 5pm. Bring or tell a friend who lives in the Northern part of Kampala.
2. Watoto Church Marrieds’ seminar with Bob & Audrey Meisner; theme: Beyond Barriers, Sat 3rd June, 9am-1pm at Watoto Church| Downtown.
3. Family Ministry: There is weekly prayer and counseling available for those who seek guidance during the week. Call 0776260007 for more information.
4. Baptism and Baby dedication is every 2nd Sunday of the month; please pick up baby dedication forms from your Celebration point. Inquire for when the baptism preparatory classes will be happening for the month of June.
5. Please remember to submit your report online after the cell meeting. For inquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Whatsapp 0776001978
We Are Family
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community