Ice breaker: How would you creatively wish your father a “Happy father’s day”? Compose a short song or poem.
Worship: Worship the Lord in Song
KEYS TO A BLESSED FAMILY: The Father’s Mandate!
Text: Genesis 18:19
1. What is your most favourite memory of your father or your father figure?
2. God has given fathers a key mandate in their children’s lives. Discuss ways in which they fulfill this mandate.
It’s third Wednesday of the month; so let’s take some time in prayer for the family.
1. Care for community as Sections, Zones or Regions on Sat, 1st July 2017. Plan for the Church-Wide Seed Projects. Let’s together bring healing to our cities and nation #CaringForCommunity
2. The Marrieds WAR ROOM Bible study was launched on Sunday, at your district. Register and get yourself a COPY OF THE WAR ROOM STUDY GUIDE FOR only 10K. Also sign up and be part of this experience in a Marrieds' cell.
3. History Makers Camp 2017 is here! 15th to 21st of August 2017 in Hoima, S.6 Vacists, university students and fresh graduates will be converging in Hoima for a funpacked God-encounter like no other. Cost is 210k. Please donate clothes, soap among others items for the mission activities.
4. If you would like to be a mentor to young adults at Watoto Church, please contact any of these numbers: 0773102055 or 0777774188
We Are Family
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community