Icebreaker: What is the strangest English word you’ve heard, and what does it mean?
Worship: Worship the Lord in the Splendor of His Holiness.
Prayer in Cell
Let’s take some time as a cell and continue to dedicate the year 2017 to God in prayer as we intercede for;
1. The Church: 2 Corinthian 8: 3-5; for the leadership and vision of Watoto, more resource provision, pray for growth in celebration and cells.
2. The Nation: Acts 17:26-27; leadership, peace, economic stability and growth.
3. Family: Psalms 128:1-6; Stable relationships in the family, and financial provision.
4. 1 John 5:14; share personal needs and pray. Also pray for your personal goals or 2017 (spiritual, career and relationships).
1. Equip Nights resume at Watoto Church | Downtown, Fri 20th Jan, 6pm with guest preacher Troy Maxwell.
2. Watoto Church Leadership summit 2017, 21st Jan 2017, 9am-12:30am at Watoto Church | Bweyogerere. All cell, section, zonal, regional and all other Watoto Church ministry leaders are invited to attend, register at your celebration point by Sun, 15th Jan. Do not miss great inspiration from our guest speaker Troy Maxwell.
3. Group Pre-Marital Counselling class starts on 7th Feb 2017. All those intending to get married between March and October 2017, should register at the cell tables in their District or with the Wedding Administrator at Downtown. For inquiries call; 0776 260007/ 0776 260013.